This tangy roasted baby corn recipe is full of flavor and super easy to make! It makes a great side dish and is ready in just 20 minutes.
This post is supported by Ty Ling, but as always, all thoughts and opinions shared are my own. A big thanks to the supportive brands that make The Simple Sprinkle possible!
💡 The recipe in a nutshell
- Vegan (no eggs & dairy-free)
- Gluten free
- Ready in just 20 minutes
- Great appetizer and/or side dish
To make this tangy roasted baby corn recipe you need just a few ingredients and herbs:
- Canned baby corn (I like to use Ty Ling's Stir Fry Corn)
- Sesame oil
- Agave syrup
- Paprika powder
- Za'atar seasoning
- Sea salt and black pepper
Why Ty Ling? Ty Ling offers a wide range of delicious and authentic Asian products. Their stir fry corn and sesame oil are rich in flavor and easy to use and give this recipe the perfect aromas.
💭 Common questions
Can you roast baby corn? Yes, you can most definitely roast baby corn. For this recipe roast the corn in your preheated oven.
How to roast baby corn? To roast baby corn, preheat your oven to 400F (200C). Toss baby corn in oil (or vegan butter, or marinade), and add to a baking sheet with foil. Bake and enjoy!
How long do you roast baby corn? Raw baby corn should be roasted for 20 to 25 minutes. Roast canned, or boiled baby corn for around 15 minutes.
Tangy Roasted Baby Corn
- bowl, whisk, baking sheet, foil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F / 200°C and drain the corn.
- In a small bowl add all seasonings, stir and set aside. In a bowl combine all ingredients for the seasoning and whisk together.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and add baby corn. Brush with marinade. Pour remaining marinade over and stir corn around. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Put into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced green onions. Serve and enjoy! Sprinkle with more seasonings, if wished.