These easy artichoke burgers are bursting with flavor and the perfect cookout feast! They are full of protein-rich ingredients, and warm spices. Enjoy satisfying and scrumptious vegan burgers at home.
This post is supported by Cutting Vedge. A big thanks to the supporting brands that make The Simple Sprinkle possible! As always all thoughts shared are my own.
💡 The recipe in a nutshell
- Vegan (dairy-free & no eggs)
- Made with better-for-you & clean ingredients
- Satisfying and Scrumptious
- Ready in 30 minutes
Cutting Vedge Burger Patties: We recommend using Cutting Vedge's Veggie Forward Burgers, as they are plant-based burger patties on the base of artichokes! It is a chef-crafted patty, rooted in flavor that you won’t find anywhere else. A fresh, plant-forward spin on traditional burgers and one of our absolute favorites!
4 Ingredient Artichoke Dip: Our 4 Ingredient Artichoke Dip recipe is easy to make and incredibly delicious. This simple no-fuss recipe is powered by Reese's delicate artichoke hearts and other clean ingredients. The perfect dip for these easy artichoke burgers.
Vegan Cheese Slices: Enhance the flavor of the burgers by melting vegan cheese slices on top of the bottom burger buns.
Whole Wheat Burger Buns: Our whole wheat burger buns are made from scratch, fluffy, and soft with an earthy flavor. Alternatively use a store-bought burger bun of choice.
Sautéed Mushrooms: they complement the flavor of artichokes perfectly, while also adding more fiber and nutrients to this better-for-you burger. Try our easy recipe!
Salad Greens: adds crunch and freshness to the burger.
👩🏽🍳 How to make a plant-based burger
There are many ways how to make and create a burger! From making the patties and buns from scratch, to using a store bought variety. It's all possible!
Follow our artichoke burger recipe at the end of this article, which uses ready-to-go artichoke patties from Cutting Vedge. This makes the process of making plant-based burgers at home easy and similar to making meat-based burgers.
💭 Common questions
Are vegan burgers healthy? The answer to this question depends on what kind of vegan burger you are eating and your general dietary goals. However, overall a plant-based burger is a better choice for your health than red meat.
What vegan burger patties are soy free? Cutting Vedge's Burger Patties are! Instead of soy, they are full of artichokes, spinach, quinoa, and bean protein. One Cutting Vedge Burger has 13g of protein, and is full of flavor!
Easy Artichoke Burgers
- 2 Whole Wheat Burger Buns
- 2 scoops of sautéed Mushrooms
- 6 tablespoon 4 Ingredient Artichoke Dip
- 2 Vegan Cheese Slices
- 2 Cutting Vedge Burger Patties
- 2 handfuls of Salad Greens
- Make sure to prepare burger buns (if not using store-bought variety), sautéed mushrooms, and artichoke dip ahead of time. Slice tomato and wash salad greens.
- Fry Cutting Vedge Burger Patties following package instructions. A couple of minutes before finishing cooking, top patties with plant-based cheese slices to melt slightly.
- Bake or reheat artichoke dip and toast burger buns while the patties are cooking.
- Assemble burgers: Start by toasting burger bun with cheese, then spread some of the artichoke dip onto the bottom burger bun. Then add burger patty, sautéed mushrooms and salad greens. Add another tablespoon of artichoke dip, followed by sautéed mushrooms.
PS: Don't forget to rate this recipe and leave a comment on your experience - this helps improve my recipes and serves you with the best instructions, tips, and substitution ideas. Plus, I love hearing about your takes on my recipes! Tag me on Instagram @thesimplesprinkle to show me your pictures.
Leave a Reply