Make the ultimate creamy Vegan Dipping Sauce with just a few simple ingredients! This vegan dipping sauce is sweet and tangy, with a smokey barbecue flavor. It is perfect for wings, hamburgers, fries, and more. Use this sauce to take your appetizers to the next level.
💡 The recipe in a nutshell
- Vegan (no eggs & dairy free)
- 4 Ingredients
- Made within minutes
- Easy to make
- Perfect for dipping wings, fries and burgers
- creamy, flavorful and delicious
🌱 How to make vegan creamy dipping sauce
You only need to combine the 4 ingredients for the sauce. Blend vegan mayo, barbecue sauce, vegan horseradish and dijon mustard together until combined well. Let sit for at least 10 minutes for flavors to enhance.
Tip for extra flavor: The longer it sits the more flavorful it gets. I like to make a big batch that I keep in an air tight container in the fridge.
📋 Serving ideas and more condiments
Looking for serving ideas or more vegan condiments to make at home? Try these:
- Vegan Breaded Chick'n Wings
- Vegan Mozzarella Sticks
- Homemade French Fries
- Oil-free Vegan Mayo
- Broccoli Wings
- Vegan Cocktail Wieners
- Seitan Schnitzel
🥣 How to store
- Store this creamy dipping sauce in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week, or in a freezer safe container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- For individual serving sizes, you can pour the sauce into an ice cube tray. Freeze and then transfer the buffalo cubes to an airtight container or freezer bag.
Creamy Vegan Dipping Sauce
- small bowl to mix
- container to store sauce
- With a whisk blend vegan mayo, barbecue sauce, vegan horseradish, and Dijon mustard together until combined well.
- Let sit for at least 10 minutes for flavors to enhance. Serve and enjoy!
- Tip: The longer it sits the more flavorful it gets. I like to make a big batch that I keep in an air-tight container in the fridge.
The provided nutritional information is an estimate. Accuracy is not guaranteed.