Make the ulitamte creamy dipping sauce with just a few simple ingredients! This vegan dipping sauce is sweet and tangy, with smokeyu barbecue flavor. It is perfect for wings, hamburgers, fries and more. Use this sauce to take your appetizers to the next level.
💡 The recipe in a nutshell
- Vegan (no eggs & dairy free)
- 4 Ingredients
- Made within minutes
- Easy to make
- Perfect for dipping wings, fries and burgers
- creamy, flavorful and delicious
🌱 How to make vegan creamy dipping sauce
You only need to combine the 4 ingredients for the sauce. Blend vegan mayo, barbecue sauce, vegan horseradish and dijon mustard together until combined well. Let sit for at least 10 minutes for flavors to enhance.
Tip for extra flavor: The longer it sits the more flavorful it gets. I like to make a big batch that I keep in an air tight container in the fridge.
🥣 How to store
- Store this creamy dipping sauce in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week, or in a freezer safe container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- For individual serving sizes, you can pour the sauce into an ice cube tray. Freeze and then transfer the buffalo cubes to an airtight container or freezer bag.
📋 Serving ideas and more condiments
Looking for serving ideas or more vegan condiments to make at home? Try these:
- Vegan Breaded Chick'n Wings
- Homemade French Fries
- Oil-free Vegan Mayo
- Broccoli Wings
- Vegan Cocktail Wieners
- Seitan Schnitzel
Creamy Dipping Sauce (vegan)
- bowl to mix, container to store sauce
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoon horseradish (check ingredient list, to make sure it is vegan)
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- With a whisk blend vegan mayo, barbecue sauce, vegan horseradish and dijon mustard together until combined well. Let sit for at least 10 minutes for flavors to enhance.Tip: The longer it sits the more flavorful it gets. I like to make a big batch that I keep in an air tight container in the fridge.
Leave a Reply